Our venues and what they offer
Five iconic venues at the heart of Cheltenham, Grade I listed Pittville Pump Room, Grade II listed Cheltenham Town Hall, the contemporary Wilson Art Gallery and Museum, Leisure at Cheltenham and the Prince of Wales stadium.
Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
The Wilson is Gloucestershire’s premier art gallery and museum home to an internationally significant museum collection of exceptional quality and variety.
The Wilson is currently closed for a major refurbishment to create a community arts gallery and vibrant arts café. It is due to re-open spring 2022.
For more information please call on 01242 387488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist and visitor information about Cheltenham and the surrounding area can be found here https://www.visitcheltenham.com/
Leisure at Cheltenham
From Monday July 19 social distancing measures will be reduced. However, our priority continues to be to keep you, our customers, and our staff safe, so the following measures will remain in place.
- Our front line staff will continue to wear face masks.
- In line with government guidance, we are encouraging you to wear face masks inside the centre in communal areas, unless exempt.
- Hand sanitising stations will remain throughout the buildings and we ask that you continue to use them.
- Increased hygiene levels will continue throughout the venues.
- The one-way system will be removed and all showers and changing rooms will re-open.
- Capacity restrictions will be lifted.
- Pre-booking will still be required for swimming, classes and the splash pad but not for gym sessions.
- Track and trace is no longer mandatory in line with government guidance.
The centre opening times are Monday to Friday 6am to 9.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am and 4pm.
If you’d like to become a member, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
For more information please visit https://leisureatcheltenham.com/reopening-information/
Pittville Pump Room
Cheltenham’s spectacular private hire venue
Standing in regal splendour overlooking the sweeping lawns and lakes of Pittville Park two miles from the town centre, it regularly hosts events, concerts, exhibitions, talks and workshops, weddings, parties and corporate hospitality. It is also open for visitors to view the inside of the main ballroom with its splendid dome on designated viewing dates.
The outdoor Heritage Café is open seven days a week with seating available under the colonnade.
Cheltenham Town Hall
Cheltenham’s popular live events venue
Rich in heritage, opulence and vibrancy, the much-loved jewel of Cheltenham today provides a elegant, backdrop for an varied events programme, private functions and corporate hospitality.
GARDEN BAR AND SKILLICORNE GARDEN OPENING HOURS:
Monday to Thursday 10am to 8pm
Friday and Saturday 10am to 10pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm.
Regular updates will be published so follow us on social media to keep up to date with what’s happening.
For more information please visit https://www.cheltenhamtownhall.org.uk/the-garden-bar/